Hudlr, a data visualisation tool provides businesses with detailed demographics in any location around South Africa has been developed by Amorphous, a Times Media Group company.
Ideal for marketers
Hudlr pulls data from the records of over 20 million financially active South Africans and geo-maps to provide a unique and intimate view of an entire business network and the markets that surround it.
The information is drawn from a database created and maintained by 3-Way Marketing.
“The tool offers detailed insights from aggregated demographic data to create actionable business strategies,” says Amorphous CEO Grant Shippey.
The data differentiates between different locations in the same general area and is updated quarterly. A retailer could, for example, assess the languages in the area immediately surrounding a store when planning what messaging to use. A restaurant chain could identify the number of students in an area and promote its new deal via an appropriate medium.
The system is available on a number of different platforms including an online geo-mapped environment, interactive applications for mobile and tablets and offline reports.
- Exact demographics of a near-limitless number of locations around South Africa.
- Data is displayed in simple, easy-to-navigate, visual representations on top of ac satellite and street views.
- Advanced search functionality.
- Real aggregated demographic data.
- Communicate directly with hyper-localised market segments.
*More information from www.hudlr.co.za.