Once again Thoopid, an indie start up from Cape Town has some great news. Our first game, Snailboy: An epic Adventure, was released back in 2013, not only did it get 500k+ downloads and was featured by Apple as ‘best new app’ in various countries and genres, but it was also recognised as “Best Mobile Game” by DevGamm Kyiv Awards that same year.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Latest News +
Sunu creates African superhero themed follow-up to Absolut’s Cannes Gold-winning One Source campaign
Egg Films’ Sunu directed Africa On Fire, NativeVML’s follow-up to the Cannes Gold-winning Absolut...
- Hub for survivors of abuse and the organisations that can assist them, is launched
- Blacksmith Collective forges relationship with Tribeca Public Relations
- Secrets of a successful agency: Recipe for success from a local and international perspective.
- To build a better customer experience, start with the architecture
- Jellyfish extends its innovative digital marketing services to Gauteng
- Alison free education phenomenon gains momentum in SA
- Street Network’s largest three-month campaign drives Opel brand promise
- Finally, marketing has its crystal ball
- Uber goes local, with their first ‘Above the line’ campaign
- Trends and Opportunities for Exhibitions in 2018
- Navigating Travel through the Digital Evolution
- What could a South African version of Black Friday look like?
- Panasonic South Africa is proud to announce its new appointment of Managing Director of Panasonic South Africa Hidetoshi “Hide” Kaneko.
- Finding our new comfort zone in disruptive marketing